The app continues to develop and new functions are added. But what use is the most beautiful function if no one knows about it? This is exactly the problem we are tackling and are now presenting the changelog in the app.
Quick search opens faster
In the latest update of the Android version of our app, we have improved the accessibility of the Quick Search. Now you can access Quick Search directly by double-pressing the Discover button. This new feature has been introduced to improve the user experience and provide you with a quick and efficient way to search for content. This update has been developed with the aim of simplifying interaction and minimizing navigation requirements within the app.
For the iOS version of the app, we have also made an update to make Quick Search more accessible. Now, as an iOS user, you can long press the “Discover” button to open the Quick Search.
Changelog in the app
We have made another useful change to our app: The changelog is now displayed directly in the app. This means that you can easily view all the latest changes and updates we have made without having to leave the app. We hope that this new feature will give you more transparency and allow you to stay up to date with the latest developments.
- On Android 12 and above, the app can be opened again via push notifications.
- Service requests update when a service request notification is clicked.
- Meeting requests update when a meeting request notification is clicked.
- The group description now correctly displays whether you have requested to attend or are on the waiting list.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the group from being displayed.
- The profile picture can be changed again.
- Internal and external links in group descriptions work again.
- “Invite person to ChurchTools” works again.
If this is not enough for you, you will find all changes of this and earlier versions in our Changelog.
We hope you like the new version as much as we do. As always, you may leave praise and criticism in our forum.