For version 0.40 we have again worked a lot in the background. Therefore there is little to show today. However, I would like to highlight two things.
Revision of the group registration
If a group is open for registration, you could already register for it via the app. We have slightly adjusted the display of the group registration and visually aligned it with the app.
Chat connection issues have been fixed
On Android, there were connection problems with the chat server in certain cases. Of course, we took these seriously and put a lot of time and energy into getting to the bottom of the cause. In the process, we improved a few things, replaced libraries, and were able to observe noticeable improvements. If, contrary to expectations, you still have problems establishing a connection, you can of course reach us at any time via our contact form.
Further bug fixes
- The group registration has been revised.
- The group chat can be administered again.
- You can sign up for services yourself again.
- Accepted services are also loaded beyond 2 months.
- “You are offline” message has been removed.
- [Android] Chat connection issues have been fixed.
If this is not enough for you, you will find all changes of this and earlier versions in our Changelog.
We hope you like the new version as much as we do. As always, you may leave praise and criticism in our forum.