Service planning, schedule, songs and the event chat are already available in the app. All useful things to make the Sunday service a success. With version 0.38 we also bring to you the event attachments in the app.
The attachments are listed and can be displayed or played (PDF or audio files). And if that’s not enough, you can of course open them in other apps.
Simulating people is an important tool for administrators. It allows you to check and resolve discrepancies in general or in permissions more quickly. We are now adding this function to the app.
If you have the right to simulate, then you will find the action to simulate at the very bottom of each person detail page. The app will immediately switch to that person’s view. As on the web, you can tell that you are inside the simulation by the light blue color.
While simulating, you will not receive any notifications (neither those of the user you are simulating nor your own), and you will not be able to see the chat either, so that no one can play tricks in private chats.
Appointments: Pictures and places
A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not make an appointment a little more appealing? With ChurchTools version v3.91 and the app v0.38 you can now add pictures to appointments. These will be displayed in the app and can be exchanged there.
In addition, you can attach a real location (address) to an appointment in the future. This will be displayed in the app, and you can save it on the web.
Other bug fixes
- Links in ChurchTools Web now open in the default browser.
- When editing a person, genders are now translated correctly.
- In the wiki, the first line of tables is now formatted correctly.
- Links in the wiki to other wiki categories work again.
- Mentions in chat from other people are no longer displayed as a link.
- Several translations have been adjusted and translated correctly.
- When people are mentioned in chat, a preview with an invitation to Matrix is not displayed.
- Songs and voice messages can be replayed.
- The location is no longer requested again if one has declined once.
- When maintaining group meetings, the app no longer crashes when the check-in module is disabled.
If this is not enough for you, you will find all changes of this and earlier versions in our Changelog.
We hope you like the new version as much as we do. As always, you may leave praise and criticism in our forum.